GO BOWLING NEAR APOPKA
Everyday is a good day to bowl a few strikes! Bowling is one of the best ways to socialize and get a little competitive with friends and family. If you want to go bowling near Apopka, here’s what you should know first!
BENEFITS OF BOWLING
No matter your age or skill level, bowling always guarantees a few hours of solid fun. Not only is it entertaining, bowling is actually a great way to boost your physical and mental health. While you aren’t likely to break a sweat, bowling does get your blood flowing.
Research has also found that social sports like bowling are great stress relievers. So, after a long day or week, one of the best things you can do is to stop in and bowl a few games. You’ll quickly notice you feel more relaxed and balanced.
BOWLING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
New to the lanes? Don’t worry! There are a few tips you’ll want to know to get the most out of your experience.
First, pick the right ball. Make sure that the one you choose isn’t too heavy or too light. It should also fit your fingers without being too snug. Second, focus on controlling your power through the throw. Don’t use too much force, or your ball will end up in the gutter. And most importantly, enjoy the good vibes! Even competitive bowling is meant to be fun.
YOUR LANE AWAITS AT ELEV8 FUN, THE AREA'S TOP INDOOR AMUSEMENT PARK!
Ready to put your bowling skills to the test? Come to Elev8! Here, you’ll find 12 full-size Qubica AMF bowling lanes. We also have all of the gear you need, including a variety of balls and shoe sizes as well as bumpers and ramps.
Stop in to reserve your lane today at one of our convenient locations!
WHAT WE OFFER
- 12 full-size Quibica AMF lanes
- Interactive lanes with a variety of game modes
- A high-tech system to entertain you between throws
- Variety of balls to fit your throw
- Bumpers & ramps for younger or inexperienced bowlers
- Shoes in all sizes
- We do not accept bowling reservations at this time
- Visit our kiosks or Guest Services to reserve your lane: first-come, first-served
- Don't forget socks!
- Bumpers or ramps are available; please ask our staff if you need assistance
- Have fun, and try to beat your best score!